1:1 Men's Dance Coaching
Imagine being at a party and hearing your favorite song blasting on the dance floor.
Your friends are beckoning you over and you’re able to confidently join them and enjoy yourself.
You don’t have think about what to do with your arms and legs, trying to figure out the beat, or whether you look good or not.
You’re just relaxed and dancing with ease.
And when that opportunity comes to dance with a beautiful woman, you know what to do to lead her on the dance floor and show her a good time.
She’s smiling and melting in your arms in surrender.
This is possible for you.
I get that it may seem like a far off reality because for most of my life, I was in your shoes.
If I happened to be pushed on to the dance floor with friends (while sober), I was convinced that I’d embarrass myself in less than a minute.
I was stuck in my head worrying:
- What do you do with your arms?
- How do I look smooth and NOT like a stiff fool?
- How do I dance with that cute girl and not destroy any possible interest she has in me the moment I start attempting to dance?
- How do I stop thinking so much and just relax?!
I get it, homie.
I’ve been through that and know what it takes to go from there to being able to confidently step on to a dance floor and enjoy the SHIT out of the music and dancing :)
My dream is for you to go from looking at dance with anxiety and fear to something you actively enjoy and look forward to.
Here's some of what you can learn from me:
- The foundational moves that will apply to 80% of the music you’ll come across at parties, clubs, and weddings
- What to do with your arms (if you don’t have a Corona to hide behind)
- How to put the moves together smoothly without having to constantly think about what to do next
- How to dance with and lead a woman without learning lots of moves
- How to dance in close with a woman so that she melts in your arms
A. The Wedding Package
This is for guys that want to get ready for a wedding, upcoming date, or get to a baseline level of competence.
You have no desire to be a pro dancer but you want to know what you’re doing, have a few moves, and be able to enjoy yourself, knowing that you look good all the while.
We’ll do one 1.5 hour long training session each week for 1-2 months, covering the fundamentals of dancing solo and with a woman.
B. The Mr. Miyagi Intensive
We go all in here.
This is for those of you that want to be a changed man by the time we're done. You'd prefer to go all out and experience transformational changes as opposed to gradual improvements over the course of months or years.
Who you are when you dance is a reflection of how you show up as a man in the rest of your life.
We’re going to fundamentally upgrade the confidence, power, and mastery you have with your body such that when you’re done, you feel as badass as Thor or Captain America when you step out onto the dance floor.
In addition to the normal foundational curriculum, you’ll get the following:
- You’ll be working with my female co-teacher to work on how you dance with and lead women on the dance floor.
- You’ll have a safe space to learn how to touch and embrace women, experiment how to best lead in different situations, and receive feedback on how you would be perceived while on the dance floor.
- You’ll be taken out dancing to practice your skills in real world settings.
The intensives last anywhere from one week to one month followed by a less rigorous maintenance plan. For some, that looks like spending 6+ hours a day training for one week. For others it’s shorter sessions for 2-3x/week.
This will be catered specifically to what you need and how far down the rabbit hole you’re willing to go to become the greatest version of yourself.
If this sounds up your alley, here’s what you do:
1. Fill out the form below, listing which option from above you're pulled towards
2. If it seems like I can help, I’ll let you know.
3. We arrange for a single trial lesson in my Brooklyn studio. We’ll cover the basics while also giving you a chance to see if what I’m offering is what you need.
From there, we can determine a plan of action that's catered specifically to you.
*If you're not in NYC, CLICK HERE to learn more about my online course
"Ben, it is not at all an overstatement to say that beginning this is a personal revolution for me. This has already and will continue to change my life.
I can already feel it fundamentally changing my self esteem and attitude and making me a happier and more confident person. What was before my biggest source of fear, awkwardness and self consciousness has magically disappeared and been replaced by a source of happiness, joy, and fun."
"I'd taken a few hip-hop classes before where the teachers get into these very complicated choreographies where there's 20-30 different moves to learn and you don't even learn one well before the next one comes.
Ben has a totally different approach.
His approach is not about choreographing or performing. It's about going out and having fun at a club or with your friends.
His approach is to show you the 20% of moves that will get you 80% of where you need to go.
I tried hip-hop before and had pretty much failed and given up. Ben made it extremely simple for me.
Michael Ellsberg, author of The Education of Millionaires
“I owe you a big thank you man. I was out the other night, and ended up at a bar/club with my girlfriend and some friends. My girlfriend was all like, 'can't wait to see your new moves,' and I'm all like, "shiiiiiit that's pressure.
Anyway, I thought of the mechanics and ideas you taught me and gave it a shot (I had done a little practicing but not much).
I was prepared for the same old dynamic... but after a few minutes, she took a step back, said she was really impressed, and thought something about my dancing was completely different.
We had a damn great time that night.”
"Last weekend I went to a bar on the Jersey Shore which had a live band and space to dance on. Most of my friends just stood in their own circle, but I went out there and was able to feel so much more comfortable.
I could simply groove to the music, not worry about appearances and have a good time - people (guys and girls) definitely noticed!
Two women actually approached me and we had a great time. I was surprised myself with how easy and fun it became. It became, rather than a chore, a fun time."